Administrative Assistant- London (UK)
Overview of Role
The Administrative Assistant role provides support to the Immigration Teams in London. The role is critical to the operations and delivery of immigration services to our clients. This demanding, fast paced, multi-disciplinary role would suit someone whose core skills lie in multitasking and working to tight deadlines.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare correspondence covering letters
- Responsible for monitoring main phone line and ensuring enquiries are forwarded to correct staff member
- Assist with photocopying, scanning and document certification
- Record team absences, leave dates, use of the meeting rooms, training days & sick days
- Arrange couriers, post and fast-track appointments
- Assist with organisation of team events
- Take and distribute team meeting minutes
- Place stationery and grocery orders
- Assist with booking training sessions
- Upload documents to internal systems
- Manage the running of the admin case trackers
- Assisting with updating internal documentation
- Other adhoc requests
Immigration Administration Support
- Assist with drafting immigration application forms and advice documentation
- Sending Partner Instruction Forms
- Assisting with any project work
- Create and save files on the server as well as compliance, retention, case document files and retrieve hard copy immigration files
- Case work such as internal case requests and client facing consular business or entry visa applications submitted in the UK or various other European locations (i.e. Saudi business visa application submitted in the UK or Belgium)
- Case work such as internal case requests and client facing document conditioning work in the UK or various other European locations (i.e. legalising a police clearance certificate or birth certificate in the UK or Spain).
- Preparing cases for closure
- Book and monitor submission appointments
- Make payments for visa applications, payment sheets and premium service
- Monitor and coordinate case submission calendar
- Process invoices, following invoicing protocols and monitor Admin UK email inbox
- Supporting accounts payable with filing and other adhoc duties
- Manage petty cash
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of and be proficient with PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook.
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, Apply for Administrative Assistant (UK).