Assistant Immigration Consultant- Singapore (SG)
Assistant Immigration Consultant
- Manage your own portfolio of Singapore immigration cases, main focus on Employment Passes – renewal, de-registration and change of particular notifications;
- Support the team of more senior consultants with their casework by assisting with drafting and research into complex immigration matters;
- Assist other offices around the globe with consular visa services required in Singapore;
- Maintain adherence to client Service Level Agreements in terms of communication and submission milestones;
- Take an active role in knowledge sharing with the rest of the team.
- Strong client facing skills;
- Keen eye for detail and a meticulous approach;
- Able to effectively communicate in English (verbally and in writing);
- Good IT skills and able to work confidently using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- CEI Certification is preferred but not essential;
- Experience in a service sector role (preferably in relation to immigration or global mobility) is an advantage.
To apply, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line, Apply for Immigration Consultant (SG).