What has changed
Since early August of 2018, the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in New Delhi,India has been receiving an increased number of applications. This has resulted in delays in availability for appointments. Prior to the increase of applications, appointments in the Slovak Embassy in New Delhi were readily available without delays.
Who is affected
Clients with employees who are required to apply for their Residence Permit / Visa at the Slovak Embassy in New Delhi,India.
What to expect
- Residence Permit submission appointments are currently being booked for March 2019, with an approximate delay of seven (7) months.
- Visa submission appointments are currently being booked for end of September 2018, with an approximate delay of one (1) month.
What you need to do
- Emigra will advise clients with assignees who will be applying in India when assessing their case and providing timelines.
- Be aware that the process of booking appointments remains unchanged, and it is the responsibility of the applicant to schedule the appointment.
- Contact your Emigra Worldwide representative for further details on how these updates may impact you or your client.